Thursday, June 14, 2012

Strange News

I sprained my elbow last night during sex. Too much wrestling? It hurts like a mother, but I'm just happy it's not broken, which is what I feared this morning. That would really get in the way. Who injures themselves having sex? Sheesh. Also, George's fling has mellowed for now. I'm thinking it's my turn. I want to experience so much in life, like another interesting relationship, but I'm not interested in a one night stand or anything really deeply meaningful like my marriage. I don't want anything that takes away from my time or relationship with George, but I want to find someone interesting who can converse about subjects he and I have in common. Also who is attractive and is looking for all I want and no more. Someone to chat to once a week or once a month. Ugh. Where do I look? Everything I see is for swinging and one night stands or long term relationships for singles. I feel like I'm trying to retrain my brain to move in the direction I want, but I don't even know where to find the trailhead to start hiking. Such serious problems. Ha! If I was less happy in my marriage, would it drive me to seek someone out with a little more energy?

No comments:

Post a Comment